RAC 2.20% $1.78 race oncology ltd

I have 1 too. HCH. Biggest copper resource on the asx not...

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671
    I have 1 too. HCH. Biggest copper resource on the asx not controlled by a major and has more gold than most gold explorers. Low altitude in Chile, no arsenic, highway runs through it, close to port, has the final spot on the electricity grid, water rights and now got a ‘side’ water business possibly supplying water to other potential copper miners in the area possibly worth a billion $$ to somebody. They have the only water permit in the area. Add to that the copper supply/demand perfect storm brewing in years to come with copper price and it’s very attractive. Every 10c copper price increase over $3.85/lb adds $100m to its NPV. They have $65bn IGV and with Osisko Royalties buying in and valuing it well over $1bn , Glencore owning 7.5%, it’s market cap of $150m is ridiculously undervalued. PFS later this year sometime after the initial scoping study.
    Sorry for the long winded answer but I wanted to give some insight rather than just throwing out another ticker.
    Taurus were a huge seller for a long time suppressing the sp but not sure where they are at now. This will be worth a few $bn to somebody in years to come.

Last edited by Beaza79: 27/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.