RAC 1.35% $1.88 race oncology ltd

Everyone cautious- when there is so much that can be compelling...

1. 5,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3120
    Everyone cautious- when there is so much that can be compelling to invest in, majors by comparison included.

Biotech to me - you cannot do better

Resources, once there is a resource- difficult forward path then unless straight takeover by larger entity.
    And in a foreign jurisdiction, going to be headaches, unless you have an A team that have done it there or similar difficulties overcome elsewhere, before.
    SQM recent situation is very much making majors risk averse for Chile development. Must be with state ownership it seems & can be similar occur for Hot chilli as has happened with SQM. The Chinese part owners there are uncharacteristically livid and attempting legal action to improve the situation. (I think suddenly 50% even of the total company just given into Codelco control, Chile State ownership, after all the costs of development and mine build done? )
    I agree it presents well and the water deal is fantastic. The MD presented it all very positively last week in a pro@ctive interview maybe. But facts remain that got be funded and so much develop and chile is not without risk . It is compelling and has always been for sure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
0.025(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $319.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.89 $1.85 $74.38K 39.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18943 $1.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.