RAC 7.67% $1.87 race oncology ltd

Race Oncology is a biotech company that faces many variables...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Race Oncology is a biotech company that faces many variables that affect its share price. Some of these variables are within its control, such as clinical trial results, regulatory approvals, patents, partnerships, and financial health. Others are beyond its control, such as market potential, competition, technological advances, and macro-economic factors. These variables can have positive or negative effects on the share price, depending on how they interact with each other.I think Race Oncology had a good run in the past when money was cheap and politics was stable (no war). I remember a spike in its share price due to a Reddit poster who bet his savings on it. However, now money is expensive, biotech is competitive, and we have wars going on. Investors are cautious with their money. Good results may attract some investors, but I don’t think they will be as generous as before.I don’t think it’s fair to compare Race Oncology and Imugene. They are very different biotech companies, and the only thing they have in common is that they are both in the same sector. I hope Imugene succeeds, as their drug may benefit me, my friends, or my family in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.155(7.67%)
Mkt cap ! $317.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.08 $1.86 $706.9K 357.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2637 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 577 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.