RAC 5.32% $1.49 race oncology ltd

I understand that anyone can write anything they want here and...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33

I understand that anyone can write anything they want here and it would be silly to expect only positivity. But I do wonder what the point of some posts from current holders are.

There are also silly fluff posts about how the share price will rise and the company is amazing. The poster gets a bit of shit for them, but I don’t really see any harm.

On the other hand RAC seems to quite a few holders who are bitter because they’ve lost money and just want to vent.

People may disagree, but I think the sentiment on hot copper threads can affect the share price in a real way. Probably only a small effect, but you never know.

There are a lot of potential investors who ‘don’t have time’ to learn about about the full story of bisantrene. But they probably check in here from time to time to keep an eye on things. It’s only human to pick up on the vibe.

I think psychology plays an important and probably underrated part of investing. I’d love to somehow see an experiment on this (impossible I know). Does the ‘vibe’ on hot copper affect the share price? I’d bet it does for a company like RACE. Not everyone involved in stocks is educated and smart.

I’m a beginner and I remember when I first invested in race these boards seemed informative, polite and positive (in a balanced way, which is important).

I’d like to say that I decided to invest based on facts only, but I think this probably influenced me too.

Anyway, just wanted to remind people that if your post is simply a whinge it adds nothing. And it may even do damage to the share price. There are people casually browsing here. It would be hard not to be influenced by the current sentiment if you were looking for a new stock.

Constructive criticism, and criticism when it is deserved is fine. It hasn’t been a great year for RAC so fair enough.

But much of it is like a child whinging.

It’s pointless, and it might be better if you didn’t vent here, especially as things seem to be turning around for RACE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.075(5.32%)
Mkt cap ! $239.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.43 $1.49 $1.43 $206.8K 142.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 5084 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.49
  Change
0.075 ( 7.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.45 $1.49 $1.44 10984
Last updated 13.53pm 13/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.