RAC 0.00% $1.66 race oncology ltd

I just want to say, outside of whether this is truly a...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    I just want to say, outside of whether this is truly a 'significant milestone' as Pete puts it, because it seems everything is, crikey I appreciate that good writing and clear communication is back.

I love the Q and A. Logical and plain english. Paraphrased it's really easy to follow and as far as I can make out boils down to: 'Bisantrene originally had issues precipitating at the point of infusion - so the central infusion version was created - this is not standard practice, but necessary at the time - it's now been fixed with a new peripheral version, that's easier to use, more typical of this kind of drug delivery, and seemingly overcomes the precipitation issue - however, it needs to go through a fresh batch of safety testing to be used first. We've sorted the contracts for that.'

Had this been the former management it probably would have read "Paradigm shifting further studies have been actuated to re-calibrate and envigourise the benefication profile of our patented drug, blueskying future value accretive studies as we realise our collective potential. Kumbaya and Namaste."

Last edited by EDTD: 05/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $282.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.68 $1.62 $102.7K 62.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 359 $1.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.66 249 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.