RCR 23.0% 7.7¢ rincon resources limited

Maybe asleep before but not now? New CEO seems more than...

1. 18,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3832
    Maybe asleep before but not now?
    New CEO seems more than competent although whether he has the fire required to inspire confidence in the future I am not certain.
    As to what comes next?
    Hopefully there is someone brilliant in the wings able to lead the company.. Employing or elevating this theoretical person would seem to me be an excellent initial use of funds raised (along with rectifying whatever it is that went wrong on the solar project.)
    0DB9BE7D-2718-4F8B-8055-4852DFDBB211.jpeg

But if I was a big opposition company who was aware Paul Dagleish had sold out, who just sat there when he hinted it was for sale ( between $3.60 and $4.20?) who was watching RCR win my contracts and knew they were good contracts ..... well I’d be quietly purring .
    Say the price winds all the way back to 90c ?
    Or half current market cap
    $230 million dollars for the company is most likely an absolute steal.
    And I think there are entities out there waiting
    Cimic? Downer ? ....Salini? (Salini chief, Pietro Salini, was in Australia in June and that company has expressed its intent to become “the No.1 player" in the country.”...https://www.copyright link/business...-dominate-infrastructure-boom-20180619-h11kzz)

But what is best policy for smaller retail holders if this scenario is correct?

An entity looking to acquire would have intense interest in ensuring all contracts are being properly managed and would possibly wish to act fast rather than letting the company flounder any further.
    But, if it’s out there, it would have no interest in showing its hand until the price was as cheap as possible

...just random thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.023(23.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 7.5¢ $1.230M 14.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 218820 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 13300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.