RDG 4.17% 2.5¢ resource development group limited

Ann: RDG Investor Presentation HY24, page-24

1. 24 Posts.
    Hi guys, im new to hotcopper but ive been a holder of rdg since july 2022. Ive been reading the comments n thought id join and see if we can share info. On the burwell selling aussie garnet topic Burwell have been the australian supplier since the mine opened pretty much and from memory the deal was locked in for quite some time before the mine opened. Burwell had a bit of trouble from GMA suppliers blast 1 spreading rumours of low quality garnet contain silica which is a big no no in any industry these days let alone the abrasive blasting industry. But from what i heard last year that was halted with a few cease n desists. My concerns like everyone else is the lack of any info at all. The only way we found out the plant wasnt running all that great was the amount of sales at the half year and finally an update towards the end of last year. Going forward what also concerns me is that we are now a month out from full year earnings and the price is going backwards with about 4 people interested in the company. I would have thought that being a month out and potentially having the plant at full steam plus other projects that there would be some sort of interest but there isnt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $73.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $2.071K 82.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 297235 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.