RDG 0.00% 2.9¢ resource development group limited

Clearly overdue Like all plant start ups ..they have their...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Clearly overdue
    Like all plant start ups ..they have their issues which take longer cost more than budgeted.

I believe from what i am hearing and seeing here that production really has turned the corner and can ramp up from here.
    I think name plate production is circa 120k tons so comments today suggesting they believe they can expand on this.

Generally speaking sand plant being squeezed up in production can generate circa an extra 10% above name plate.

That said the demand for garnet remains consistent and strong
    Australian Garnet now has to remain consistent and strong on delivering clean and consistent properly sized Australian Produced Garnet.
    Do this consistently and buyers will be consistently there.

The issue with garnet is not the product ...it is actually being able to deliver consistent access to good clean alluvial garnet.
    Do this and hard rock products and indian produced products fall away.

pricing of garnet is elastic not inelastic -- so price is there for consistent good clean alluvial products ...this is the key to the whole industry

I would like the company to explain more on the actual market of industrial garnet and how this market globally works.
    Its an opaque market and needs it explained in greater detail for investors to be able to have more confidence in pricing ,product delivery,costing and ultimately EBITDA per ton.

I believe a simple bench mark should be looking at $100 bucks ebitda per ton ...
    so once at 120k tons hopefully this FY ...circa 12mln ebitda should be achievable and consistent from here for the next potentially 30 years

remember ...compared to all other mining operations ...sand mines have pretty much all their capital costs up front and operating costs are therefore,fairly linear.
    With diesel as their second highest cost (power) ...the wind turbine plant will go along way to reducing this operating costs plus the green credits they receive for producing clean green energy...a real win for a mining company

we will see ..results suggested 28th next week

will be interesting to see what profit the central bridge contract for min res is finished and what profit it produced.

If the Pelton ..rare earths mud story has commercial samples (i believe should be produced by now ) ...if there is any real marketing or understanding of this and a real commercial off take is possible ...you will see the volatility on this stock rally overnight and could easily be 8 to 10 cents in a matter of weeks.

we will see ..just ridiculously cheap at 2.8 cents ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.