CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

It's nice to see something positive. What you highlight is the...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    It's nice to see something positive. What you highlight is the reason why I took a foolish, impulsive, $15K nibble, followed by a deeper look at the company (i.e. I made the mistake of putting the cart before the horse). Then Creso Pharma made the announcement about bogus corporate advisory service Everblu being granted an extension of service by Creso as well as an increase in the fee percentage Everblu charges, and a sign on bonus of 2,000,000 shares and 8,000,000 options. It turns out Everblu just so happens to be run by one of the co-founders of Creso Pharma!!!!!

Conflict of interest? Corruption? Rort? You bet! I thought Splitit's payout to its CEO was a rort, but it is beyond belief how blatant this rip off is. The sign on bonus is pending shareholder approval, but when did retail shareholders ever care enough to vote? It is a given that this BS insider rort will be approved at the next AGM.

As for the increase in sales in Q4 and the 700% sales growth, these are UNAUDITED figures. Given the Everblu BS, I no longer believe Creso Pharma's unaudited sales claims.

Last edited by jdon: 23/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.