WEL 0.00% 0.3¢ winchester energy ltd

I only buy small caps and mainly stocks around 10c or under,...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    I only buy small caps and mainly stocks around 10c or under, occasionally between 50c to 70c and generally try and keep it to 8 stocks or less. I currently have 3 stocks WEL (majority) PM8 and PM1 but all the stocks that I have had past and present get pumped and dumped at some point. I sold 3 stocks off recently that had made a profit so I could take a stronger position on WEL. I thought about off loading some WEL to take profit then rebuy after the sell down but I did that with BGL had an average price of 12c sold at 36c then missed out on the bull run had to buy back at 61c and the same with AVZ had them for about 6 months at average price around 4c and had $26k into them sold them on a Friday and made $1200 by the next Friday they had more than doubled so I left $26k on the table. So long story short if I'm on a winner now days I just ride that pony to the finish line.
    I have learnt to have more patience as being impatient has cost me lots of money but everyone has their own strategy and if it work stick with it.
    End of the day sometimes DT & BOTS work in your favour and other times they don't but in my experience it works out over the long term as a nil all draw.
    PS I still believe WEL will be 15c before the end of the year. Time will tell. Good buying to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.089M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 20091330 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7268592 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.