RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

Ann: Re-financing Partner Selected, page-46

1. tcf
    6,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Yes brutal but provided a buying opportunity like no other. I was looking to pick up stock at 3.7 cents this morning and still picking up at 2.5 cents.

Simple reasoning. RFE has had the gun at its head for some two years with the $100 plus mill debt hanging over its head. Since December 2013 the company has had a quarterly kiss of death hinging on a potential default call by its lender.

IF the new loan facility can be bedded down in the next few weeks and the current loan settled - the current lender is working with all parties to ensure this - then I can see no reason why the stock will rebound to between 10 and 20 cents.

Big call I know but with the threat of foreclosure gone and enough funds to retain current tenure and to continue exploration RFE is back in business with a high degree of operating certainty. Lets hope so anyway. Risk (bedding down new loan facility) = Reward (sky rocketing share price).

Asset sell down after the new loan is bedded down can be eventual additional sweetener.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.