IBX 0.00% 6.1¢ imagion biosystems limited

I'm really sorry Bullrush but IBX's 2 bob trial (pardon the Bob...

1. 647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I'm really sorry Bullrush but IBX's 2 bob trial (pardon the Bob pun) was useless in design (which 100% correlates to the board) and was frankly disappointing in more ways than one.
    What's the plan going forward when results show that 38.4% of patients in this 'trial' had to be discarded because the images were not interpretable.
    How about we don't include those ones - yer right.
    You have to show that you are 'Best in Class' to warrant serious respect in this game and this board (what's currently left of it) know that.
    Their confidence in the potential of success was and is zero just like their own personal investment in the stock.
    I hope you enjoy helping to pay their wages.
    You previously mentioned Clarity (CU6) and their huge capital raise. It was done and dusted in a day. They asked for $120 M and were flooded with $240 M but obviously only took what they needed for later phased trials. Why is it their share price is on a trajectory ? Because their diagnostic and theranostic results thus far, are proving to be far superior to current Best in Class practices.
    A side note for you, compare (read thoroughly) the scientific designs of IBX's 2 bob trial (and how long did that take again) to CU6's. Chalk and cheese.
    Good management is essential in the biotech arena.
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.