VRX 5.26% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

OK, I stand corrected guys but, and there is a but.the 3d video...

1. 4,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1200
    OK, I stand corrected guys but, and there is a but.

the 3d video we have is of some structure made up because we have no idea whether it is going to be the actual one for VRX. One can only presume because we are told nothing.
    From a maintenance point of view I would have thought that a 3d video of the actual plant would be more beneficial because, whilst I am not an engineer, the actual plant built will be from modified drawings (videos) because these things never go to plan.

From a financing point of view, Bruce has said that he has been approached by many financiers (for 2-3 years nowZ) so thats not in play.

I get that the worl;d is changing but the 2d drawings are what gets approval from councils / government. The 3d drawing does not show easements or distances or anything like that. Builders can't build the plant from a 3d video right?

I just think that bruce should have explained the things that @bushturkey, @Hobogonigal have pointed out. I accept they have a use but spending the money on that now and showing it as a movie to shareholders (needed the popcorn) without explanations that have been given is pretty bad but consistent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $1.544K 41.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 81128 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 83048 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.