JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

I am not aware of this 2 month clause re tabling a proposal...

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    I am not aware of this 2 month clause re tabling a proposal before the AGM... someone more knowledgeable can please comment... but by the looks of it, this could be true and you cannot put a new agenda/proposal less than 2 months before the AGM...

if so, this is a very bad miss by the Richard Karn team... DP will look at every clause/sub-clause to find faults with any/every proposal if you are trying to overthrow him and the board... NOTHING SHORT OF YOUR A GAME IS GOING TO WORK HERE.... so if Richard Karn and his team are not sharp and aware of EVERY MINUTE DETAILS, they will find DP a very huge opponent imo...

I hope they have done all their homework and are prepared for things that they wouldn't prepare in any normal circumstances... perhaps talking to someone who has tried to fight the JRV board in the past would help - someone like Norman Seckold... not sure if he is still on the JRV register but at one stage he held a huge number of shares and was trying to dislodge the board in a failed attempt...

Guys, be prepared and be ready for a battle you are almost guaranteed to lose imo... I think DP is the most formidable foe that this lot would have ever faced in their lives... and by a huge margin alas...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $16.05K 886.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5738655 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 570064 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.