JRV 5.26% 2.0¢ jervois global limited

Definitely can wait for as long as it takes BUT if these new...

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    Definitely can wait for as long as it takes BUT if these new guys had a plan, then I am a bit disappointed with their lack of execution...

they probably have less inkling of what they are up against... I have little or no respect for DP as CEO/Chairman/Big Boy of JRV... but as an opponent, all I have for him is RESPECT... that dude can pull out rabbits from his hats in quantities enough to fill in a small forest and he will still not be done imo... so to take him on, you need to put forward your best feet and double check... or else you will have no idea what will hit you and find yourself flat on your face....

hence, my request to the AGAINST mob (if they are reading this), know your opponent and his past before taking him on... his past is all on public record and all within the law... so to topple him you need a strategy which will have thought of the unthinkable... or else this too will burn the same way as before and then we can definitely kiss our investment goodbye...

just stating the most negative possible because to put on a rose colored glass at this stage will not bring home the results... be prepared for a long and dirty fight... " no prisoners " is the mantra here and don't expect any mercy...

all imo... please dyor... I am just speaking from my experiences of the past ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.