GRK 0.00% 0.2¢ green rock energy limited

ann re olympic dam project, page-9

1. 1,843 Posts.
    Ashwil, you clearly have your head around the current geothermal sector, so your input is valuable. If you could take a moment to expand upon your statement "Verification of the huge potential and strategic positioning of the Olympic Dam project", it would be greatly appreciated.

I agree, GRK at these prices is a bargain, which in my view is not to be repeated if GDY succeeds (also of great interest is URO, virtually zero valuation, depending upon your view of escrowed shares), due to upcoming sector bullishness. However, I can see virtually no confirmation of the huge potential of O.D. For example, Blanche1 data is non-conclusive and for extrapolating use only. The figures derived from such data (and I'm thinking of Geothermex here) are unreliable, to the point of being potentially misleading. Input data, such as actual temperature, flow rates, pressure gradient, and thermal depletion are unknown. How can a MWe per well statement be released when they don't have access to any input data?!

I am definitely taking a bet on the GRKOA expiring solidly in the money, but still hold the view that this company is an exposure-only play, with little fundamental data to back a higher valuation at this stage. Clearly, I am in the minority on this forum, but this is a real hit-or-miss sector, where every degree centigrade counts, and GRK still need to demonstrate that they have the goods.

Your view would be appreciated, but anyone else please feel free to comment.

Disclosure: Looking to increase holdings in GRKOA after selling all GRK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.