GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Re-release - Mt Cattlin Update, page-75

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3242
    "So it's easy to conclude that the vast majority of short sellers of GXY over the last 12 months are sitting pretty"

Sitting pretty and making a real profit is two different things. When the share price was $4.50 lots of people were sitting pretty, but if you didn't sell those gains evaporated and those that purchased too high (the FOMO crew) got burned. The same will happen in reverse. People can sit pretty on paper gains for a long time, but if the 16.5% don't convert that into a real profit then it is meaningless. The big boys that are controlling the manipulation will make all the money and those that are just following like sheep (and don't take the opportunity to convert their short into a profit) will eventually get burnt. When something does not trade on true fundamentals the current price becomes a simple unknown plaything that can skyrocket up or down very easily. However, while things can be like this for a long time at some stage fundamentals will come into play and when it does this stock will skyrocket. Again, to all the small retail shorters this will happen quickly and all the big boys will take a profit long before you realise what is happening. DYOR.

So what is the true value of this stock? DYOR. I think there is enough analysis out there in the HC forums to come up with some estimates, not to mention valuations put together by many brokers. If you believe in a battery future I would strongly believe that the price is substantially north of where it is today. The question then becomes which morning do you randomly wake up to find the herd just woke up to the fact that GXY is worth alot more than what it is currently priced at?

History keeps repeating itself because most people don't learn and remember the lessons from past mistakes. Good luck to all and only invest what you can afford to lose. Investing in stocks is serious and not a game - it needs your full attention.

So to all the silent readers out there look at the information and make an informed decision. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.