RLE 0.00% 9.0¢ real energy corporation limited

Ann: Real Energy raises $2.34M in a placement, page-45

1. 1,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Hey Dollar, I asked pretty much the same questions yesterday direct to Scott Brown. He gave pretty clear responses which seemed reasonable/justifiable. I wont talk about the first raise and why nothing eventuated.. that's for management to disclose when and if they want to. I definitely told them that they needed to provide clearer measurable goals for us shareholders to hold them to over the next year.

He said the second raise was to ensure that there is enough in the kitty to drill 2 wells. They are completing procurement of drilling contractors who want to see sufficient capital before committing to drilling the wells. RLE also don't want to say specific costs of the wells because they feel it is commercial in confidence. Perhaps once the deal is done with the drillers then they'll provide a clear schedule of costs and activities.

Why two wells? They feel that the synergies of 2 wells balance the capital profile of RLE but also the value add of converting resources to reserves. Things such as rig mobilisation are spread across two wells and not 1.

The endgame is, drill two wells 1H next year with Reserves/agreements to follow. If they can prove up reserves then the current MC will be a little low IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.