Ann: Realm Further Enhances Platinum Group Metals, page-20

1. 2,755 Posts.
    re: Ann: RRP: Realm Further Enhances Platinum... Burntgambler

I agree with others on this thread that Rooderand is not the main focus, yes and a little disappointed that they couldnt get a better deal.

The deal was a little higher an ounce than your estimate of 89 cents, $2 million on exploration and half a million dollars worth in shares thats $1.11 an ounce.

As for doing it ourselves we havent the cash and at todays prices if we did a capital raising to cover the costs it would dilute the value of our main asset via shares on issue. As Justinmetals alluded to, if you dont spend money on prospecting permits you could possibly lose it like Anglo lost our prize assets.

Hopefully with $2 million they can increase the size of the resource and put some in the measured class increasing the value of our remaining 50% like intended.

How did you come to $160 per ounce on the possible jv with Xstrata? The expected capex for the project is closer to $1 billion and assuming the 68 million ounce resource still stood, Xstrata would of paid $29.40 per ounce producing 500 000 ounces per year (their share) for 68 years....or maybe my calculations are wrong.

Anyway goodluck to us I hope and Sentiment has changed to hold because our new consultants look bit like a dog and pony show with very little information about them on the web bar their own site like they popped up yesterday...just being cautious Mr Tokka

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.