RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

Ann: Realm Resources Limited Panel Accepts Undertakings, page-12

1. 1,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    They don't like putting it out in plain English do they!!

Yes $1.35 for those who have accepted, a guarantee that any further offer before December 31 will be atleast $1.35 per share.

It remains to be seen how the $1.35 is achieved. It appears T2 only has to put in atleast $1 per share (as per their bid before the Takeovers Panel became involved). It now seems there are a few options as to how the extra $0.35 cents per share will be sourced. It appears the bidder has been given scope to source this from Realm, either by a dividend or capital reduction. This does not seem fair to me. They are buying us out, but it's likely not all of the cash will be coming from the Bidder. I am certain, my own opinion, T2 will be putting in as little of their own money as possible.

It is not my current intention to accept the $1.35 offer. This COULD change if there are a sharp increase in the number of acceptances, or if the independent directors recommend acceptance.
    The Bidder will need to lodge a Change in Substantial Holders notice for every additional 1% of shares they get acceptances for.

A number of forum members have stated their fair value of RRP is well above the $1.35.

$1.35 is still well below the independent experts valuation.

As per the announcement, a new Bidders statement is required to be released to the ASX tomorrow. This may have further details on it around how they intend to fund the extra $0.35.

In the days after this we will get a response from the RRP independent directors.

This will be the announcement I will be keen to read. I assume (and hope) they will recommend continued rejection of the $1.35, but I will be keen to see their comments about their proposed way forward (capital raising).

I believe the fair value of RRP currently has gone well beyond what Taurus thought it would be when they first purchased Foxleigh back in August 2016. There are a number of reasons for this.

The contracted Coal price achieved tells the story.
    For the September 2016 (when the acquisition was announced) quarter the contract price was USD$75/ton

Since then it has not been below USD$127.50/ton, and has been as high as USD$180/ton.

USD$159/ton for the March quarter (last advise from RRP).

Reserves up
    Mine life up
    Exploration up
    Productivity and efficiency up
    Cash at bank up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.