AOP 0.00% 61.0¢ apollo consolidated limited

well what a boring and uninspiring report,all gone on holidays...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    well what a boring and uninspiring report,

all gone on holidays perhaps, now a sale is on the cards?

October 2021 – Ramelius Makes Recommended Takeover Offer for Apollo Consolidated

Listening to our MD Nick Castleden on the RMS website in relation to the RMS bid for AOP and he was less than impressive!
    particularly fielding questions from Broker analysts.
    IMO he was mumbling and really saying nothing about future Resource definition/expansion or underground potential.

It was fairly consistent with our current underwhelming MRE .......... but inconsistent
    with what RMS acquisition criteria appear to be, (and required in a due diligence process)
    for a "RE_OPTIMIZED REBECCA PIT" that is...
    • 10yr mine life (10 X 100,000 oz)
    • Resource ~ 1.5M oz
    • Profitability (grade/metallurgy/structural mining ........)
    • Underground potential (read very high profitable probability)

Unfortunately there were no embarrassing questions regarding the reoptimization of Rebecca's pit.
    There were no embarrassing questions regarding AOP's snails pace re-definition of Rebecca's Resource.
    There appeared avoidance of questions about emerging high grade mineralization evident and reported months before the uninspiring 2021 MRE update.
    There were no awkward questions about the BNR land purchase and its impact on the reoptimization of Rebecca's pit.
    There was no question to Nick "when were you planning to release your next MRE and what were you hoping for?"

When i wrote to Nick in May this year requesting improved modelling graphics for the Rebecca pit resource, i was not even acknowledged.
    Seems to me both GOR and RMS would have been provided better, clearer, more comprehensive modelling (and of course data) than shareholders.
    Surely the "Leapfrog software" at AOP's disposal can update the modelled resource from infill drilling etc almost instantaneously?

I hope RMS (or to a lesser extent GOR) take the job of developing Rebecca away from you as soon as possible so you too can go on holidays OFFICIALLY.

It seems to me Nick, that you have been speaking to suitors and ignoring shareholders for quite some time.

All the above are my impressions only - suggest you listen to the audio on RMS website and look at my previous posts on AOP presentations etc.

The good news is that REBECCA is an UNDERSTATED PRIZE and i see RMS fronting up with an improved offer in the next day or two (their deadline).
    GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.