AOP 0.00% 61.0¢ apollo consolidated limited

Ann: Rebecca metallurgical hole hits 75.8m @ 4.64g/t Au, page-2

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    "Water monitor bore RMB04, drilled for hydrological test work to the east of the Rebecca pit shell has hit 5m @ 4.41g/t Au from 73m in sulphidic vein material. This is an unexpected development and opens up a potential new ‘footwall’ exploration target. The relationship between this vein and other ‘footwall’ structures (see Figure 3) is yet to be determined."

i note that RMB02 also hit mineralisation 0f 5m @2gms from 35m to EOH
    Well there you go - further expansion to the east ?????

Interesting that they have not outlined the plan going forward to "flush out" this find. How close to the new tenement boundary i wonder?

This mob are very slow to properly explore the true potential of Lake Rebecca fringe and slower to inform the market ------
    WHEN will they release informative & useful Leapfrog modelling graphics to update shareholders and the market ??

They have been referring to "emerging footwall structures" etc for months now since before the rushed and anti-climatic MRE upgrade earlier this year.

When will they get serious in drilling and informing the market???

There may finally be some movement at the station ??

Is anyone out there familiar with water monitoring bores and their assaying? Is it common practice?

Anyway GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.