AOP 0.00% 61.0¢ apollo consolidated limited

I think the company is doing well, and there is plenty of...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I think the company is doing well, and there is plenty of technical detail in the reports for punters to digest. It would be interesting to better understand the company’s plan for exploration between the prospects - an additional higher grade zone outside of the main Rebecca lode would be something.

Maybe rig available is a constraint? It would be heartening to see management really back the resource and get more exploration rigs turning, as they’ve certainly got the funding for it.

Something else I don’t understand well are the implications (if any) of mining next to a lake/floodplain and any extra environmental or if there are heritage restrictions. Interested in other people’s views on this.

These observations aside, this is a great announcement, and the team has steadily reported news with solid intercepts. There aren’t many other goldies that can match this company’s bank balance, reserves in a good jurisdiction, and exploration prospects. Very happy to hold. good work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.