FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Recapitalisation package, page-95

1. 1,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    HAHAHA

Holy cr*p!

They've just nuked every shareholder to the tune of -80% based on the 30c SP value post demerger.

How are people like Mark Hepburn and Bradley Gordon allowed to stay on the board?

Also, this has all happened under the watch of COO Andrew Taplin (now acting CEO) and CFO Tom Plant.

These well paid employees need to held accountable and provide statements as to how Firefinch has ended up in this mess which has destroyed shareholders' value by 80%.

How the hell has MEIM ended up with US$23.4 Million debt? How can this be news to management??? We signed a contract in June 2021 worth US$357 Million that was to have a duration of 81 months from August 2021 on-wards.... That's US$4.4 million a month. How has this blown out to $23 million in a few months? Have these costs not been appropriately accounted for in past quarteries? Do we need to have a forensic accounts investigation

I am absolutely amazed at the ineptitude of all these board members and employees, particularly Andrew Taplin and Tom Plant.

I'll be voting NO and then selling as soon as I can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.