AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Recapitalisation program and exploration dev, page-3

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    re: Ann: Recapitalisation program and explora... I am a little concerned that the SP will drop back to one cent. The secrecy of the partner is not what I would call good management. It could be another company that is broke and a bad track record TKG.

As you would be aware most capital raisings fall back to issue price. The issue price IMO is not in the best interest of S/H

Would prefer to wait until the result of some drilling or who this secret Partner is. Why not do a JV with no cost to our company.

The beauty about this company is the small issue of shares and how tightly held they are. A good result in drilling will ensure a real multi bagger for us who have been so patient.

Although not popular I believe that capital raising should have an escrow on the issue of at least 12 months.

I do concede that at one cent there is a very easy quick dollar in it for those that take up the offer. I have no doubt that we will get some good hits from the drilling that will see the SP at least double by Xmas as long as they pull their finger out.

Again IMO I find that these types of share issues at such very cheap prices are there to give Directors a bonus more than S/H`s

Anyway there my thoughts, what do others feel?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.