WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Recapitalisation to Underpin Transformational 2018, page-258

1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Mate please don't start i come on here to see what people think of the stock not to up ramp or down ramp. If you think we have bought these stocks 5-12 years then your wrong there is a thing called trading and levels to buy and sell. our Banks are Dogs, TLS is a dog even BHP have been a dog for the past 5 years. This is not a game on who has the biggest dick its about making profits and how much RISK you want to take. If anybody has been investing in this stock and got burnt they have not thought about RISK and there RISK Management and should not have looked at this stock and if they wanted a gold stock to buy then they there is NST,RSG,EVN? But no people wanted to make money fast and if the people that got burnt only put lets say 3% of there funds into this and the stocks that I said or any other blue chip stock over in the states then who cares what the stock does and this is why you need to have the right investment diversification strategy knowing when to sell and to rebuy again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.