WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Recapitalisation to Underpin Transformational 2018, page-259

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Yes I have had a read of Apex. Take a look at POG AUD then. (they were battling at AUD $1,100-$1200 price to sell) It was horrid. This is not a huge margin project. Similar to Lihir PNG.
    The resources are there. If POG AUD hangs above $1650 there is a good chance this project will continue.
    It will become a so called, high leverage play. The bottom line is if the POG hangs above this OK.
    Blue sky maybe on drilling on reserve definition. It is quite a large lease in an (overall) area that has had history.
    I also am just talking facts.
    This is quite an intriguing scenario. As said, past history is extremely bad now. That is maybe why the share price is low.
    Also another point. Always explore in areas where gold has been found. Unless you have millions to spend.
    Another point. if current management are on the same page as Brian Dixon we are doomed.
    Relying on truth now and see what happens. No crystal balls and past history.
    Maybe I will fall hook line and sinker again. I think it is worth the chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.