MTC 8.89% 24.5¢ metalstech limited

This would be really exciting news if Russell and Gino were not...

1. 963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    This would be really exciting news if Russell and Gino were not involved with the company. They have managed to milk MTC for every cent they could get with what, in my opinion, are excessive director and consulting fees.

More money has gone out the door paying Russell and Gino than has been spent on actual exploration over the last year.

I will not invest in any company these two are involved in. Will also do my best to share my poor experience and loss of capital with any and all new ventures they are involved in.

I can’t see any way out for my losses on this one, just have to hold em til Russell and Gino either place MTC in to liquidation or they decide to hatch a plan to increase the SP with some actual exploration results.

The ONLY thing MTC has going for it is that Russell and Gino hold a significant amount of equity which could provide each of them a big return ‘if’ they decide to ‘pump’ the SP with a strategic plan. The downside is that they also have complete control and can just suck every penny out they can before the liquidators are appointed. The later is probably more likely unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.020(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $48.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $21.16K 87.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12765 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 87140 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.