CDX 0.00% 5.4¢ cardiex limited

I never said mgmt was "intentionally" driving the coy into...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    I never said mgmt was "intentionally" driving the coy into administration.

I don't deal in certainties, I deal in probabilities. And yes administration for a cash starved company delaying paying creditors where the share price has dived after repeat capital raisings remains a real possibility. And yes in such a scenario a debt for equity swap and recap would likely occur. And yes as management own so much of the debt this would likely be to their advantage. And yes as they control the Board and have shown poor form by reneging on a key obligation (ie Feb placement), this conflict just heightens the risk. All these risks still remain.

As for cash flow problems, hilarious how you say it's bleeding obvious but did nothing about it. As you still own the shares, I surmise that it wasn't so obvious to you!!!! Another deer in the headlights with no risk management framework

As for capital raising price, that hasn't happened yet so I'm not wrong. And yes it could be a mild discount but I reckon the probability is that it won't be. I reckon closer to 2c than last price. We'll see. And I might buy at 2c as well in the secondary market if they address the other problems.

All my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 59413 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.