MRC 16.0% 2.9¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Receipt of Default Notice, page-16

1. 15,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6834
    Yes, I agree with that. I think MRC's disclosure of its operations is below par, they should be keeping shareholders updated on the activities at Tormin, I would love to see the company market itself properly.

I have raised this with one of the MRC directors, they should be tweeting (or using linkedin) images of the mining operating at Tormin inland strands, showing the significant stockpile of the material mined, and updating us on when they expect to commence processing the material. I would have thought now during a capital raising period would be the best time possible. IMO, with the lack of promotion they certainly don't want our money, if we can take anything out of the take over the action, it was most likely geared for AU mining to take up as much as possible of MRC for the smallest amount possible. There appear to be significant issues between Mark Caurso and Graham Edward.

I am not fussed by last night's announcement, I have been buying today and I do expect the CR to be a complete failure. Either way, we should receive enough funds from Au Mining to continue operations until the inland strands processing commences, all of the other items in the capital raising will be deferred until we start seeing revenues from the inland strand processing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.004(16.0%)
Mkt cap ! $28.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.5¢ $2.494K 96.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1115623 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.