MRC 0.00% 2.3¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Receipt of Default Notice, page-28

1. 15,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6820
    Great post Gammat, that pretty much shows your skill set with looking at a company, I still cannot believe how wrong you got the other company, thinking the company was on a rocket ship to 75c and claiming it was fully funded, yet the company didn't have funding.

I knew MVC (who was the former CEO) had ~50-60mil shares to sell when I bought into MRC, his ability to sell or get his associates to sell was the biggest risk for MRC's investment, and that is why I have been buying gradually and still buy as of last week.

We will find out early next year if MVC was deliberately trying to hurt MRC shareholders by taking his Takeover action, or if he was using this to take advantage of the shortfall to buy the millions of shares he had sold into the best trading strategy.

BTW, how much did MRC's top shareholder offer as part of the entitlement offer, I am sure it was around $12mil for a $15.7mil capital raising. Even with all the fear @1MarcusAurelius provides, he did advise MRC shareholders AU mining also provides low interest loans to the companies he invests in, It will be interesting to see once the CR is completed (which will be a failure) if MRC enters into a loan agreement with MRC to push forward the companies expansion plans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.008K 167.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1482202 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 87811 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.