MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Hi Marcus,Thank you for confirming you didn't understand the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6998
    Hi Marcus,

Thank you for confirming you didn't understand the announcement,

The action has been brought on by Skaland's minority shareholders, It is unlikely MRC has a debt to their fellow shareholders.
    It is probably more likely that BSG Mining LCC (that no one has any details about) is either unhappy about MRC investing $4mil into into its anode business where they are likely to need to contribute. I cannot imagine BSG Mining LCC would be free carried for the life of the project and there has been no details provided where MRC will take 100% ownership of the Skaland project,

I find it very interesting that MRC are raising funds to improve the Skaland graphite project, I would have assumed MRC would have notified their minority shareholder of the plans, Why wouldn't BSG Mining advise MRC of an issue prior to taking legal action?

Sounds pretty suss to me. IMO, It sounds to me it is more likely that BSG Mining is related to Mr Caruso, but I cannot find any information about the ownership. Do you know if they are connected, either through Gold Terrance where we bought the Munglinup project from?

BTW, if you didn't know LCC companies are set up to hide the ownership.

Example. WKT and FGR both entered into funding agreements with two different USA investors, (death spiral funding) it turns out both of these LCC companies are owned by brent ridge capital who is an Australian company. The only way it was possible to find this out was through Brent Ridge's website advises who it has provided funding for previously and the months/year when this occurred, this was the only way possible to find who the USA investors were, well they weren't really USA investors, they were an Australian company with 2 difference LCC registered companines

It is impossible to find any information about LCC companies, No doubt MRC and Mr Caruso will know who the owners are of BSG Mining, but us poor shareholders will be left in the dark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.