MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Receipt of Default Notice, page-44

1. 16,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6942

Good Morning Gammat,

You would know my assessment has been fantastic at WKT, you all claimed 75c was coming, mislead investors that the project was fully funded, Nearly 12 months later the company required a life saving capital raising due to their being no bank finance and the project still remains unfunded.

I don't know why you continue to attack me for your failed investments, Its not my fault you were sucked in by the pumpers of your stock.

If you are able to point to anything that I have said on MRC which is not factual please let me know, until then please sit back and watch the bitter dispute between MRC/AU mining and the former CEO.

I forecast the CR will be a failure, AU mining will increase its holding significantly and Mr Caruso (Simto Resources) won't take any of his entitlements, which really raises the question why did he take the action to the takeover panel, I also suspect we will see Simto Resources commenced selling again after the take over action was completed.

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing MRC secure its final EPA approval for Munglinup and the company announce reprocessing of the inland strands, the reprocessing should double Tormin's revenues to the significantly higher heavy metals grade and a better ratio of ilmenite, rutile ect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.