CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

From the ASX corporate governance principals. See below. I can't...

1. 12 Posts.
    From the ASX corporate governance principals. See below. I can't see how the Cbio board have satisfied this principle. Yet they continue to attack the 249D group and threaten to resign if shareholders exercise their democratic rights. I won't be bullied. I am voting For For For For For For.

Principle 5: Make timely and balanced disclosure

Companies should promote timely and balanced disclosure of all material matters concerning the company.

Companies should put in place mechanisms designed to ensure compliance with the ASX Listing Rule requirements such that:

• all investors have equal and timely access to material information concerning the company - including its financial position, performance, ownership and governance

• company announcements are factual and presented in a clear and balanced way. “Balance” requires disclosure of both positive and negative information.

Recommendation 5.1:

Companies should establish written policies designed to ensure compliance with ASX Listing Rule disclosure requirements and to ensure accountability at a senior executive level for that compliance and disclose those policies or a summary of those policies.

Commentary

There should be vetting and authorisation processes designed to ensure that company announcements:

• are made in a timely manner

• are factual

• do not omit material information

• are expressed in a clear and objective manner that allows investors to assess the impact of the information when making investment decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.