AHN 0.00% 0.3¢ athena resources limited

Where have I heard this before? [ATTACH] Oh thats right, when we...

1. 7,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2696
    Where have I heard this before?

lithiumahnbadcalls.png

Oh thats right, when we were at 2 cents and you were saying Ed runs a very lean ship and you werent concerned about cash. Only 2 cash raises since with Ed taking a majority of this "lean ship". We were about to hit 10cents according to you, only dropped by 80% since, and now your calling for 5cents? History repeats?

Adroit clearly want Ed out and thats the only way this company is going to be successful. However remember this deal is only going to go ahead if they are voted out, the condition for this is offer:

adroittakeoverofferconditions.png

Keep in mind that given both these directors own huge amount of shares (over 25% from memory), its not very likely that these resolutions are going to be passed. I feel like its more Adroit just letting share holders know whats happening here and how much better things could be if you had a real management running it , rather than the current crew who treat the Australian public like an ATM and achieve nothing. I thank Adroit for shining a light on these characters and good luck with getting control of the assets, but Im not hopeful of it happening.
    Last edited by amb005: 15/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.211M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 18537984 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3907063 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.