WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Ann: Receipt of non-binding and indicative proposal, page-63

1. 4,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 753
    STX hold basically a blocking stake in WGO and are operator for WE so would be unattractive for any other party to come in with a bid. If STX wanted to get nasty if someone came in with a higher offer they could 1) not sell their WGO shares and 2) Just do nothing with the asset for years. So this looks like the best offer that's going to come.

Hopefully we've all learned a lesson on when to buy and sell OnG stock and what happens when a company appears to be lifestyle based (red flag had to be CEO in another country)

WGO was my first forray into OnG stock and did teach me a lot of when to buy and sell these type of stock. You need a speculative element with these stock otherwise you're better off in parking your money in blue chip stock (which would have provided a better return over the past 3 years). Basically with these type of plays you either need to not buy too late after discovery is already made and not buy too early if they are years and many millions of expenditure away from production

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.