WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

"As a wgo SH...id go with the stx share offer, as it means I...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    "As a wgo SH...id go with the stx share offer, as it means I still have exposure to upside for what is a grossly undervalued asset. And that asset is similarly undervalued in both stx's and wgo's current SP. So you are no worse off, and you still have a seat on the train. Thats the key here."

I have the same view but I am hesitant as it is clear that the stx share price has been kept low for a while (given the progress stx has made with very little movement in share price even taking into account capital raises). If wgo merge with stx (or if bpt takes over wgo and wgo shareholders buy stx to have access to Pb as suggested by auto) then whoever is trying to keep the price low will likely keep doing the same with the new merged stx until they make a move and buy stx. I think stx should have waited for epa approvals and fid as this would have been a price catalyst and then make an offer as both share prices would have hopefully been higher. BPT if they wanted both wgo and stx would then have to pay more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.