MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

What utter fools they are following the very person that trashed...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    What utter fools they are following the very person that trashed MMR and took a very handsome wage for it year after year. It takes a very weak and feeble person to be persuaded to help someone get a job back because they obviously miss the wages when you the shareholder are the one paying for nothing being done.
    I believe that some share holders have been contacted by phone - I haven't as my phone number has changed; Mr. Breeze and cohorts, you can message me and I'll give you my new phone number if you would like to call. I'm a small holder (710,000) but still have a voice; and by the way, I'll be controlling the conversation, I have lots of colourful words to use mark my words. I am still 1oo% behind the current board - our cost free board that is. Will the new wannabee board be working for free? It is funny how these new deals have suddenly popped up out of nowhere and whatever they are, NO INTEREST. I like to look ahead and not backwards. the old board was costly, incompetent, did I say costly?, regurgitating old news and when ever there was a bit of real new news worth having we all knew days in advance because the share price ALWAYS suddenly found interest and went up - so we also had a VERY VERY leaky ship which ASIC may find of interest; it is all very trackable and traceable; I have noticed that with the announcements made since our new board there has been no clues whatsoever in the way of the share price spiking just before any release so I also commend Mr. Hock and the board for his and their professionalism and discretion.
    This harassment of MMR has got beyond the joke; and bringing in others to destroy a company & satisfy ones own ego - - - I won't finish that sentence here because it will get censored and hopefully I'll finish it off face to face or by phone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.