MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

....and further; I can understand anybody not liking the deal we...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    ....and further; I can understand anybody not liking the deal we have right now and feel too much has been given away, although personally I think we were somewhat constrained due to the state of the company when the new board took over but that is a separate issue, what it is that I don't understand is why anybody would really want a Breeze controlled board back again???? No matter which way you look at it, it has to be a bad business decision. In fact I believe that if we had a "sponsor" to pay for our seismics and drilling etc sorted out ASAP after the first disaster - we may not have had to give so much away (and it was a disaster of epic proportions - drilled in the wrong place)?????!!!!!! That was when it would have been wise to resign Mr. Breeze; since that time it has been managed disgracefully - and expensively. To get where we are today has taken way too long and almost all of this has been done within the last few months not in the last 5 years or so, we had nothing after nothing apart from old news dressed up as new. Damned if this will continue as a lifestyle company, enough is enough. I want - no I demand that this company is existing & run to achieve it's objectives of creating wealth for it's shareholders not exist to create employment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.