PER 1.41% 7.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Receipt of R&D Tax Incentive payment, page-27

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hate I was right about the sp by 31 Jan. I also stand by my comment re. MD. This stock will not go anywhere but south with him at the helm. I wholeheartedly believe that just replacing MD (and leaving all other things the same) will result in a re-rate in this company. I believe if it was announced that MD is out and would be replaced with someone competent, this sp would go to 8-10 cents within a week (two tops) on that alone.

Unfortunately, I still see further downside for this stock. With no positive news in Feb/March, this stock I believe will sink into the 4's during this period.

I wish I could sell the last of my shares, but it's uneconomical to do so. 80 residual shares.....sigh.

I will note that I am only keeping an interest in this stock because I believe in RNA based biotech and this company has shown pretty decent results with its trials and through all it's been, I know this company's sp should be sitting in the $50-100mil range atm. I really do believe in the tech, but the influence of MD is too large to ignore, and hence why I don't foresee myself taking a buy position in this company till he leaves, or something major happens (even then with MD at the helm, I'd be hesitant to buy).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.