PER 0.00% 10.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Receipt of R&D Tax Incentive payment, page-46

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi Sam - I saw the tag from you - always good to chat mate and yes, the move away from ANP was certainly a wise move to say the least.

It wasn't that I thought that ANP didn't have a future as I am fairly sure it has but a long while back I adopted the principal that if given the choice of two horses to ride why mount up on the slowest one with less potential.
    I will also make that type move away at times even when I am at a substantial loss AS LONG AS I am certain that the horse I am moving onto will be a star performer.
    Getting your dough back and then making a motza after that and doing it quickly if you can is the name of the game isn't it and the one I went to has (IMO) multiple bags still left in it yet and it won't take years to do it either I reckon.
    I am holding 24 million of them and the money from my selling 0f ANP is responsible for a large chunk of that figure so yes, the maths stack up red hot.

I just looked at ANP's chart and SP - it's not a good read and truly I decided watching paint dry was better then watching Mr diamond drive this company slowly no-where but I sure hope it goes ballistic for all of you blokes that have stuck it out.

Cheers from Thailand buddy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.