PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi E - hope you're doin' OK mate. As far as the timing is...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi E - hope you're doin' OK mate.

As far as the timing is concerned for ANP ole mate, well if I had of thought that a catalyst was indeed close I would have held the large holding I had or even increased my ANP portfolio but obviously because I sold out I had given up on hoping it was real close and as I have previously stated, I do consider ANP's chances as reasonable but I have been in and out of ANP several times and the disappointment after years of never ending waiting and a constantly languishing SP takes it's toll on my own company sentiment and that is always important to me.

If ANP's SP goes verical tomorrow then I will be chuffed for ole mate SamF and others still in ANP but it matters zero to me as my choice of a new home for the ANP money was a very wise choice indeed and the move was the right move no matter what transpires with ANP but the difference is that the other company has already started its march. When and if ANP makes its move is anyones guess but it does scream out that a bigger shark must be seriously looking at them.

I see itsa having a sideways shot in a follow up post to your post E, poor form that itsa, whenever I see punters reporting doing well because of a smart move or the like I have nothing but admiration and well wishes for them and their families that get the benefit because that is what its about itsa - nothing to do with ego or big heads pal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $12.63K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 273231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.