PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Markets have hardly understood what we have and hence we are at...

1. 3,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777

Markets have hardly understood what we have and hence we are at $66m MC ..

Also as we know ASX hardly values a Pharma...CSL was stuck at $30 for years and years and my friend got sick of no returns for years and sold out....

He had this huge parcel at $30 or just under $30 and sold out...he has never looked at CSL SP again....just gives him more pain everytime...

Well we need other biotechs to understand what we have and trust me the big players always have an eye of whats going around...They just watch untill they think it's time to move...and as George said the more time they take they more expensive it gets...so in a way I m glad nothing has happened so far with deals....but starting that trial is the key along with those combo results as it opens up the whole new markets for us...

Again in a Biotech like us it's about pipeline...IPs and trial success...so we are on the way now.....

Combo may not shoot the stars out of the SP but opens up next market if anyone is interested....

Deal of any sort with $$ or mid way through the trial is the way SP wilL move up IMO

Or big boys decide it's time to move...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.