PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Receipt of R&D Tax Incentive Payment, page-43

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Are there any chances they would decide to shift the "laser focus" from the Phase IIb (given it is stalling so comprehensively) onto a strategic focus on a combo? They coulda woulda justify it by saying the phase II isn't fully funded and this is the most prudent way forward given the market / funding issues.

So if they pursue the combo (with or without the "laser focus" phase IIb in parallel), what would be the dose? The tox study hasn't even started yet so would anyone partner until that is successful and the hold is lifted? Wouldn't any potential partner want to see the outcome of that first?

Over the short time I have held I haven't seen the esteemed and accomplished board do well staying focused despite continually saying they are. This concerns me as under pressure they may consider kicking the trial can down the road again while they dangle the combo carrot or even the (futile) Covid carrot....IMV this would be a grand mistake strategically as it would be starting at the beginning yet again. They should acknowledge covid stuff is going no where, get the tox and the P2B started and once they have all of that under control then begin seeking out how to accomplish the combo. Once they demonstrate they can walk and chew gum at the same time Ill be the first to change my view.
    @upthedell your post summarises the situation present perfectly, to add, the strategy has kept the salaries paid over a very, very long period..

Last edited by Deanostock: 02/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $2.838K 35.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99999 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 140321 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.