PER 3.57% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I am of the same opinion, get the good oil into the arms and the...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    I am of the same opinion, get the good oil into the arms and the monkeys - and I think FOMO will actually kick in and we will see more interest in the company

But it does bring a couple of trigger points in play, knowing results of tox and trial might be company making or company breaking and the salary gravy train might turn off if they are bad

I have expressed a few times my opinion that the lack of business structure does not allow for rhythm and flow of the business and us to achieve much
    good ideas - yes, people and team structure to implement ideas - no

Then I get told we outsource everything, which basically means get in a bloody long queue and our fate lies in the hands of someone who doesn't give a big stuff about us and has a day job and other focuses in their life. As wonderful as Dr Voight may be does he get up everyday and say 'what do I have to do today to maximise ANP value' probably not he might have 20 projects on the go like us

We know CG also has other projects and focus as well

Mark and his 3 offsiders must be overwhelmed with what to do next. Motor Mechanics with 500k turnover run on a boss and 3 offsider's model

How do we expect a company wanting to own a a DMD space and $2 billion unmet market to do it with a such a small team?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.4¢ $72.99K 855.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 452608 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 398595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.