PER 6.25% 6.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Apologies Bill this post should have been the one before the...

1. 4,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Apologies Bill this post should have been the one before the above post see date

Date:10/10/21
    Time:14:36:53
    Post #:56691671

Gassy i know you didnt ask for my opinion but as usual i will stick my two bobs worth in lol

With regards to selling to early this is a personal thing, circumstances etc etc how many more years you envisage holding and how many years we have left down here on the planet lol

So IMHO opinion looking for a TRUE VALUATION i personally dont think you have to look to far without guessing

Lets take a look at the major player in the DMD Space that being Sarepta To easy

Sarepta in its heights had a Maket cap of off approx $14.5Bil or a share price of $181.00 US equivalent to $247.00AU

I know sounds like pie in the sky

But look at the Sarepta Story they achieved this by being able to treat just 13% of the boys with DMD and developed the pipeline and we know the story there and how the market can destroy that MC in a heartbeat on bad news

So looking at little old ANP against the Giant in our field

How would, or how dare i even contemplate a comparison against them which would give us an an sp with say a projected for ease of MC = 1bil SOI a share price of $18.85 AU

Now to Achieve this you have heard me bang on about extracting maximum value from each and every milestone and to achieve this

Again IMHO we need to take a few Changes

those changes initially would be to IF at all possible

1 Change the face of ANP ( And i am not saying get rid of anyone gassy )

2 Head for a listing on the Nasdaq

3 Possible name change for the nasdaq listing

Why shouldn't we reach an SP of $19.00 if we are allowed to progress with out being taken out in the mean time

Look at what we have for starters

1103 successful Ph2 trial in Acromegaly
    1102 successful Ph2 trial in MS
    1102 successful Oh2 trial in DMD
    1102 successful Animal Studies Patented for Leukemia
    1103 patented for combination use with somavert for Acromegaly

ODD for Atl1103
    ODD for ATl1102
    RPDD for Atl1102

Pending the go ahead of atl1102 into a pivotal trial which could lead to the market approval for the drugs use in boys with DMD and we are not talking about designated strains of the DMD disease as sareptas drugs use applies to only 13% we are talking 100% in both Ambulant and none Ambulant

Once we take this next defining company making Ann with regards to our financing with regards to moving forwards it could possibly open up a whole new beginning for ANP

If a 50% partnership comes onboard as i have suggested with funds to match then you can see how then this opens the door to basically advance

ATL1102 into a Ph2b from RRMS into the SPMS field
    Atl11o2 into a Ph1 - Ph2 in Leukemia
    Atl1102 into many of the closely related Muscular Diseases ie Becker etc etc in possible Immediate Ph2 trials
    Atl1102 for new indications through the murdoch studies
    Atl1103 Ph3 in Acromegaly

Partnership possibilities for any of the above

Sale of the RPDD for any of the the new indications and uses related to ATL1102 from ongoing studies which could well jump straight into Ph2 trials

When you look at the above you can begin to understand where the company is heading, and it begins to be honest, to make Sarepta look a bit sick in comparison with our pipe line POTENTIAL there is that word again lol and you can see why the company are now trying to rebadge themselves as a group

But none of the above is going to be fast tracked without the correct deal which goes back to someone who talked about long term versus short term

And i disagree i have been around through the SH!T end of the development so have been here long term all ready soto me its not a case of long term short term its more a case of when you decide to jump onboard,

Those looking to onboard now in to ANP IMHO could not have timed things any better, this should be the time and the place for the companies Exponential growth, should it be handled correctly and i am hoping with the two major additions to our board this will take place

In the Scheme of things looking at the POTENTIAL OF ALL THE ABOVE $19.00 would look to be on the conservative side of things

Enjoy

See how we go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.004(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $61.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.5¢ $198.2K 2.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14845 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.6¢ 295714
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.