AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I wont dwell on the subject, but many years ago I suggested a...

1. 2,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    I wont dwell on the subject, but many years ago I suggested a "Tier 1 Operation" needed "Tier 1 Mgt".

This saga just keeps evolving and where it stops is anyone's guess, regardless of some assumption's that these guys have just made their bed and now have to "lie in it". ( see what I did there.. smile.png )

We have NFI how many more tricks these Corrupt Actors have up their sleeves and the end game of a favourable ICC decision may not even be "The End Game". What is becoming increasingly obvious is that the back room negotiations to reach settlement (if in fact they are even occurring) are having zero effect in satisfying the quorum involved. I wont delve into the "would have, should have, could have" but it is increasingly obvious that claims by Mgt having good rapport in the DRC with years of vast experience, now amount to very little. I accept we (SH) are not fully privy to the communications offered at the time, but the very fact that this festering situation, evolved from a point that was circa 12mths prior to our suspension, leading to where we are now speaks volumes as to the ability of Mgt to "ensure" our position by putting out the fires back then, or negotiate a solution moving forward, rightly or wrongly, for all parties involved. Could we have possibly pre-empted this situation and undertaken legal avenues knocking this on the head back then ?

I am of the opinion that the best result for AVZ could well be to get taken out, based on the valuations offered today (someone suggested $1.81/sh on the bird I think) by the corrupt actors and we move on. As it has been noted before, this BS is prior to us even getting a ML, we haven't even started throwing the $800m (+/-) in development and upgrade costs around yet, who knows what may prevail during this stage of the game.

Lets hope that the path forward can be sorted soon, I'm doubtful, but would be ecstatic to be wrong.

Good luck to all holders.

(All the above is from memory and IMO)

edit.. my faith in the DRC Govt is waning subtancially

Last edited by Daripper: 15/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.