TVN 0.00% 5.5¢ tivan limited

IMHO management has done a good job in getting the company and...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    IMHO management has done a good job in getting the company and the project to the present advanced development stage.

PB has been successful in getting KfW, EFA, SMS, Gunvor, Woojin, Clough and the like on board. Would all of those partners be on TNG’s side, if PB indeed was the clown many of you are portraying him?

He has also been repeatedly successful in raising fresh capital at sensible times and mostly acceptable share prices.

Is he the man who can lead the implementation of a potentially complex and capex-billionish large mine and first-of-its-kind processing plant in a remote location? Maybe not.

If TNG intends to realize the project, I would still prefer to have him in the CEO seat to manage our relationships with our large partners, bringing of course in a seasoned COO for project implementation.

If TNG however prefers to sell TIVAN and the project to a major - at a handsome profit compensating LTH for the rough ride, I hope - indeed another CEO and board may do as well or even better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $69.23K 1.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58104 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 39515 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.