KIN 3.45% 5.6¢ kin mining nl

Veuve this article provides some information about Kin prior to...

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302

Veuve this article provides some information about Kin prior to the purchase of the LGP after Navigator folded: http://www.raptorglobalcorp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Resource-Stocks-Kin-Mining-Article.pdf

If you are contemplating a change perhaps wait to see what the parties have to say. IMO, however, the prior question is whether it is wise to think about another board spill at all.

I am against contemplating another board spill within months of the last  because I doubt any company could survive such chronic instability, even if the new directors were a dream team of the most experienced mining board members in the country. Another spill and employees, contractors, and the market would just be sitting back in awe watching for the next 249D, and the one after that.  Assuming a change of board meant a change of direction, there would have to be (another)  pause for evaluation. There would be delays as existing contracts and staff deployment were wound down, and more delays planning and ramping up new contracts and work assignments. I would be surprised if AM hung around, and thereafter what capable MD would touch the role in a company that burned through two MDs in less than 12 months? The last spill crashed the SP. If Kin can't prove stability I worry that the bottom would be one or two cents.

I am not predicting any of the above. I expect a large majority of shareholders will opt for stability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $65.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $1.282K 22.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 343151 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 341665 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.