KIN 3.45% 5.6¢ kin mining nl

Thanks RooI have just read up on the founding/birth of Kin.so...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Thanks Roo

I have just read up on the founding/birth of Kin.

so imo TD is definitely a keeper. Be foolish to get rid of the man who has invested and founded some great projects.

I saw he was involved in JBM..what a wonderful windfall that was for SH. I and my family were sh of Jubliee Mines when they were 80c, some of us sold out at $12.

IMO,  I believe we need to keep the roots of KIN in... After reading these, I noticed that even the drilling company involved in the beginning is in the top 20 shareholders. So there must be some loyalty and risks the top 20 SH are taking.

Still not sure on AM though if he is a keeper or not. 

He still needs to make an effort with shareholders and be on the same page as the founders IMO.

: http://www.raptorglobalcorp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Resource-Stocks-Kin-Mining-Article.pdf

https://www.kinmining.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/International-resource-journal-Feb-2014.pdf

A Quote From TD from the above link... 

In the longer term, Kin aims to build suffi- cient resources to develop and eventually mine.Having put everything on the line to start up his own mining company, Dixon doesn’t intend to let anyone do the mining part for him.“The ultimate goal  was always to start a company embryonically, like we have, and then to build it into a serious mining company,” he says.“Collectively we have experience in exploring, developing and mining, and we’re in exactly the right place to be doing what we’re doing. I believe that, with our streamline business model of a great team and a well-endowed mineral district, we can achieve that end goal.” IRJ

... Quote..Great Team..  this seems to be the problem. Can all the board members be a team player.? Have they the same vision and goals as TD.?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $65.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $1.282K 22.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 343151 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 341665 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.